Friday, May 6, 2011

Here we go

First post.

Welcome!!

I quit Facebook a few months back and decided to start something else. Aside from reacquainting with close friends and family, I enjoyed Facebook as an 0nline medium for sharing my photographs and captions. That's the part I have been missing. As for the social aspect, well, I guess I realized that it feels better to interact with more faces and fewer Facebook pages.

I mostly enjoy photographing Americana (faded barns, billboards, neon); and nature (native plants, landscapes); but I might sneak a few images of my close friends and family in here too. There will also be a few from my travels, past, present, and future. 

Thanks for joining me as I embark on this new project -- I hope you enjoy the images and stories that go along with them.

Cataract Falls, Mount Tamalpais State Park, Marin County, CA, 2011
Terry's Lodge, 14th and Irving, San Francisco, 2011.












---


.

No comments:

Post a Comment