Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Keeping things in order

Birds this way.
These murals are great. But, I am not sure that they help much to keep things in order. I waited a while in vain for a few birds to land on the wire in the frame. I guess I could have scattered bird seed on the street to force this to happen.

Seeing that would have been more likely than a car flying above the other one. Instead, I got a guy grappling senselessly with some unknown piece of trash. I honestly don't know what he's doing with that thing, or what it is. I guess I should have asked him for the sake of this post.

Having Fridays off is a great way to see the city I live in. Near this intersection a few weeks ago, I observed a white pickup truck with what looked (and smelled, as I biked behind it for a few blocks) like an enormous marijuana plant. I guess it needed some air?

The things that keep people busy!




Cars this way. // Both at 17th and Potrero, San Francisco, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment